HAVE YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO OPEN A FRANCHISE?
INDIVIDUALS, PARTNERSHIPS AND COMPANIES MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Enthusiasm, drive and passion for the restaurant and hospitality industry.
- Previous experience in the restaurant industry (if you don’t you will be required to employ an experienced operator to manage your franchise(s).
- Funding: It is difficult to estimate the exact amount you will require to open a franchise as it depends on the size of the restaurant, location, fit-out costs etc; We will work with you to reach a realistic budget.
- Complete and submit an online franchise application
- Initial video interview
- Complete non-disclosure agreement
- Draft franchise agreement
- Preliminary approval on location(s)
- Final approval of the franchise
- Securing and designing the location
- Management and staff training
- Opening the location
Bite Me Burger Co, Bite Me, Bite Me Brasserie, Bite Me Vegan, Bite Me Burgers, #biteme, #bitemebaby, Making The World A Burger Place, The World Is Your Burger, Fried, Sealed, Delivered, Your Party: Delivered, Beef Encounter, Codzilla, Hail Caesar, Vegateri Anne, Holy Pluck, Hot Pluck, Pluck Me, Cluck Me, Kinky Burger, Lambtastic, Freezeshakes, Get Plucked, Poultrygeist, Hen Solo, Henn-ifer Lopez, Fowl Play, It’s Our Plucking Business, Chicken Cone, Chick n Cone, Oprah Henfrey, Live and let fry, Eggspectations The Eggs Factor and OTTea are licensed registered trademarks in various jurisdictions. © Bite Me®, Freezeshakes®, Get Plucked®. All rights reserved.
Thanks for your application, we will be in touch shortly.
*This information and your franchise application does not constitute an offer or to sell a franchise. It is for information purposes only. We advise you to contact a lawyer before entering into a franchise agreement.