HAVE YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO OPEN A FRANCHISE?
INDIVIDUALS, PARTNERSHIPS AND COMPANIES MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Enthusiasm, drive and passion for the restaurant and hospitality industry.
- Previous experience in the restaurant industry (if you don’t you will be required to employ an experienced operator to manage your franchise(s).
- Funding: It is difficult to estimate the exact amount you will require to open a franchise as it depends on the size of the restaurant, location, fit-out costs etc; We will work with you to reach a realistic budget.
- Complete and submit an online franchise application
- Initial video interview
- Complete non-disclosure agreement
- Draft franchise agreement
- Preliminary approval on location(s)
- Final approval of the franchise
- Securing and designing the location
- Management and staff training
- Opening the location
Bite Me Burger Co, Bite Me, #biteme, #bitemebaby, Making The World A Burger Place, The World Is Your Burger, Beef Encounter, Codzilla, Hail Caesar, Vegateri Anne, Holy Pluck, Hot Pluck, Pluck Me, Cluck Me, Kinky Burger, Lambtastic, Freezeshakes, Get Plucked, Poultrygeist, Hen Solo, Henn-ifer Lopez, Fowl Play, It’s Our Plucking Business, Chicken Cone, Chick n Cone, Oprah Henfrey, Eggspectations and The Eggs Factor are licensed registered trademarks. © Bite Me®, Freezeshakes®, Get Plucked®. All rights reserved.
Thanks for your application, we will be in touch shortly.
*This information and your franchise application does not constitute an offer or to sell a franchise. It is for information purposes only. We advise you to contact a lawyer before entering into a franchise agreement.